1. Bangladesh is formed by the great rivers that move the snow-melt of the Himalayas through India to their outlets in Bangladesh's delta region.
|FactSnippet No. 802,547|
8. Bangladesh is classified as a low-income economy by the World Bank.
|FactSnippet No. 147,396|
9. Bangladesh is a small, South Asian country with large rivers that sometimes flood the land, and its capital is Dhaka.
|FactSnippet No. 147,393|
12. Bangladesh is settled in the flood-prone regions of four large rivers: Ganga, Brahmaputra, Meghna, and Wang.
|FactSnippet No. 147,379|
18. Bangladesh has 360 miles of coastline on the Bay of Bengal.
|FactSnippet No. 147,340|
21. In 2003, Bangladesh had 244,500 foreign visitors, nearly half from South Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 147,323|
23. Bangladesh is a member of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation.
|FactSnippet No. 147,321|
24. Bangladesh Is Established After continued refusal by West Pakistan to grant East Pakistan's requests for independence, civil war broke out in 1971.
|FactSnippet No. 147,314|
30. In the longer term, Bangladesh will need to maintain its international competitiveness, since the current globalization trend eliminates borders for international trade and brings growing competition from emerging markets for FDIs and for the transfer of modern technologies.
|FactSnippet No. 147,224|
34. Bangladesh is a member of the South Asia Preferential Trade Agreement.
|FactSnippet No. 147,186|
37. In 1985, Bangladesh became one of seven constituent members of the SAARC, under which it is a signatory to the South Asia Preferential Trade Agreement.
|FactSnippet No. 147,172|
54. Bangladesh has the third-largest South Asian economy and the second-highest foreign-exchange reserves (after India).
|FactSnippet No. 147,090 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Bangladesh is a founding member of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, an organization designed to strengthen relations and promote economic and cultural growth among its members.
|FactSnippet No. 147,081 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. For many years, Bangladesh has been the world's largest contributor to UN peacekeeping forces.
|FactSnippet No. 147,080 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Supreme Court of Bangladesh, including its High Court and Appellate Divisions, is the high court of the land.
|FactSnippet No. 147,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Constitution of Bangladesh established a unitary, Westminster-style parliamentary republic with universal suffrage.
|FactSnippet No. 147,075 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Bangladesh is one of the largest contributors to United Nations peacekeeping forces.
|FactSnippet No. 147,061 - en.wikipedia.org|