1. US Tennessee State—Find a Related Word for Each LetterFor a US state, see if you can think of and write down a word or phrase that is related to that state for each letter of the alphabet.
|FactSnippet No. 951,816|
40. In 2011, parts of East Tennessee State, including Hamilton County and Apison in Bradley County, were devastated by the April 2011 tornado outbreak.
|FactSnippet No. 715,768 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. In 1897, Tennessee State celebrated its centennial of statehood with a great exposition in Nashville.
|FactSnippet No. 715,767 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Tennessee State is home to the most caves in the United States, with over 10,000 documented caves to date.
|FactSnippet No. 715,761 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Tennessee State is the 36th largest and the 16th most populous of the 50 United States.
|FactSnippet No. 715,758 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Tennessee State received 48 of 64 first-place votes from a media panel in the poll released Monday, well ahead of No 2 Duke with 11.
|FactSnippet No. 715,751|
52. Tennessee State entered last week No 3 in the AP Top 25 and won both of its games, rolling over Arkansas and outlasting Alabama.
|FactSnippet No. 715,748|