1. Tennessee Tech matches up against Morehead State at home on Saturday.
|FactSnippet No. 969,064|
13. In 2011, parts of East Tennessee Tech, including Hamilton County and Apison in Bradley County, were devastated by the April 2011 tornado outbreak.
|FactSnippet No. 758,985 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 1897, Tennessee Tech celebrated its centennial of statehood with a great exposition in Nashville.
|FactSnippet No. 758,984 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Middle Tennessee Tech is one of the primary state population and transportation centers along with the heart of state government.
|FactSnippet No. 758,979 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Tennessee Tech is home to the most caves in the United States, with over 10,000 documented caves to date.
|FactSnippet No. 758,976 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Tennessee Tech was the last state to leave the Union and join the Confederacy at the outbreak of the American Civil War in 1861.
|FactSnippet No. 758,970 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Tennessee Tech is the 36th largest and the 16th most populous of the 50 United States.
|FactSnippet No. 758,967 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Tennessee Tech has a tale of a dog that might be one of the more famous ones north of the Hedges of Athens.
|FactSnippet No. 758,966|
27. Tennessee Tech is rooted in the University of Dixie, which was chartered in 1909 and began operations in 1912.
|FactSnippet No. 758,964 - en.wikipedia.org|