1. On the night of 26 July 2016, Unilever had stopped transferring cornflakes to retailer chains.
|FactSnippet No. 74,595 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On 20 April 2017, Unilever acquired Sir Kensington's, a New York-based condiment maker.
|FactSnippet No. 74,579 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In March 2014, Unilever agreed to acquire a majority stake in the China-based water purification company Qinyuan, which makes water purifiers, drinking water equipment and water treatment membranes, for an undisclosed price.
|FactSnippet No. 74,569 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In February 2014, Unilever signed a definitive agreement for the sale of its meat snacks business, including Peperami and BIFI (continental Europe) to Jack Link's, for an undisclosed amount.
|FactSnippet No. 74,568 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In May 2007, Unilever became the first large-scale company to commit to sourcing all its tea in a sustainable manner, employing the Rainforest Alliance, an international environmental NGO, to certify its tea estates in East Africa, as well as third-party suppliers in Africa and other parts of the world.
|FactSnippet No. 74,559 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In 1993, Unilever acquired Breyers from Kraft, which made the company the largest ice cream manufacturer in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 74,556 - en.wikipedia.org|