1. In its leak of DNC e-mails, WikiLeaks revealed the details of an ordinary staffer's suicide attempt and brought attention to it through a tweet.
|FactSnippet No. 50,973 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In 2012 when WikiLeaks began to run out of funds, Assange began to host a television show on Russia Today, Russia's state-owned news network.
|FactSnippet No. 50,966 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In April 2016, WikiLeaks tweeted criticism of the Panama Papers, which had among other things revealed Russian businesses and individuals linked with offshore ties.
|FactSnippet No. 50,965 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In May 2010, WikiLeaks said it had video footage of a massacre of civilians in Afghanistan by the US military which they were preparing to release.
|FactSnippet No. 50,957 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In September 2017, WikiLeaks released "Spy Files Russia", revealing "how a St Petersburg-based technology company called Peter-Service helped state entities gather detailed data on Russian cellphone users, part of a national system of online surveillance called System for Operative Investigative Activities.
|FactSnippet No. 50,956 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On 5 May 2017, WikiLeaks posted links to e-mails purported to be from Emmanuel Macron's campaign in the French 2017 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 50,955 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On 16 February 2017, WikiLeaks released a purported report on CIA espionage orders for the 2012 French presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 50,953 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. On 17 October 2016 WikiLeaks announced that a "state party" had severed the Internet connection of Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy.
|FactSnippet No. 50,951 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. On 4 July 2016, WikiLeaks tweeted a link to a trove of emails sent or received by then-US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and released under the Freedom of Information Act.
|FactSnippet No. 50,947 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In July 2015, WikiLeaks published documents which showed that the NSA had tapped the telephones of many German federal ministries, including that of the Chancellor Angela Merkel, for years since the 1990s.
|FactSnippet No. 50,942 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. On 29 June 2015, WikiLeaks published more NSA top secrets intercepts regarding France, detailing an economic espionage against French companies and associations.
|FactSnippet No. 50,941 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. On 23 June 2015, WikiLeaks published documents under the name of "Espionnage Elysee", which showed that NSA spied on the French government, including but not limited to then President Francois Hollande and his predecessors Nicolas Sarkozy and Jacques Chirac.
|FactSnippet No. 50,940 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On 27 February 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing more than five million emails from the Texas-headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor.
|FactSnippet No. 50,934 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In April 2011, WikiLeaks began publishing 779 secret files relating to prisoners detained in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
|FactSnippet No. 50,903 - en.wikipedia.org|