1. Alicia Keys Unplugged declared that she hoped her music would stay indescribable.
|FactSnippet No. 818,960|
2. Alicia Keys Unplugged will portray the classically trained pianist and journalist, who died in a helicopter accident while covering the Vietnam War.
|FactSnippet No. 818,959|
3. In 2005 Alicia Keys Unplugged was tapped to help MTV bring back its Unplugged series.
|FactSnippet No. 818,957|
8. Alicia Keys Unplugged was born on January 21, 1981, in New York City to an Italian-American mother and an African-American father.
|FactSnippet No. 818,948|
14. Alicia Keys Unplugged was born on January 25, 1981, in New York City to an African-American father and an Italian-American mother.
|FactSnippet No. 818,931|
16. In 2017, Alicia Keys Unplugged received and shared the award for the Ambassador of Conscience from Amnesty International alongside Canadian Indigenous rights activists.
|FactSnippet No. 818,920 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Alicia Keys Unplugged hosts and is the musical director of Keep A Child Alive's annual fundraising gala called the Black Ball.
|FactSnippet No. 818,917 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. On September 8, 2014, Alicia Keys Unplugged uploaded the music video to a new song called "We Are Here" to her Facebook page, accompanied by a lengthy status update describing her motivation and inspiration to write the song.
|FactSnippet No. 818,911 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Alicia Keys Unplugged opened a recording studio in Long Island, New York, called The Oven Studios, which she co-owns with her production and songwriting partner Kerry "Krucial" Brothers.
|FactSnippet No. 818,902 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Alicia Keys Unplugged spent more time in Harlem during her teenage years.
|FactSnippet No. 818,894 - en.wikipedia.org|