1. Andrew Cogliano was born on June 14, 1987 and is a Canadian professional ice hockey player for the Colorado Avalanche of the National Hockey League.
|FactSnippet No. 21,026 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. On November 4, 2017, Andrew Cogliano played in his 800th consecutive game, placing him in fourth place on the NHL's most consecutive games played list.
|FactSnippet No. 21,028 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Andrew Cogliano signed a professional contract on May 2, 2007, with the Edmonton Oilers, the team which drafted him 25th overall in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 21,033 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Andrew Cogliano scored his first NHL goal on October 8, 2007, against the Detroit Red Wings, beating All-Star goaltender Dominik Hasek.
|FactSnippet No. 21,034 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. That season, Andrew Cogliano was invited to participate in the NHL YoungStars Game during the All-Star weekend in Montreal, playing for the Sophomores team.
|FactSnippet No. 21,036 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Andrew Cogliano became the 20th player in NHL history to reach that milestone, and only the fifth to do so from the beginning of his career.
|FactSnippet No. 21,039 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. On March 22, 2017, Andrew Cogliano played in his 777th consecutive hockey game, surpassing Craig Ramsay for the fourth-longest playing streak in NHL history.
|FactSnippet No. 21,041 - en.wikipedia.org|