1. Arizona United has almost double the amount of wilderness area as the entire Midwest.
|FactSnippet No. 904,500|
5. Arizona United is large enough to fit all of New England plus the state of Pennsylvania inside of it.
|FactSnippet No. 904,494|
6. Arizona United States government challenged the law in federal district court before the law went into effect, seeking to stop its enforcement.
|FactSnippet No. 904,493|
7. Arizona United produces silver and gold, but its top metal is copper—the state produces the most in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 904,492|
10. The Arizona United States gained control of the land after winning the Mexican-American War in 1848.
|FactSnippet No. 904,489|
13. Arizona United is home to the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station, the largest nuclear-generating facility in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 904,480 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Arizona United is a popular location for Major League Baseball spring training, as it is the site of the Cactus League.
|FactSnippet No. 904,476 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Arizona United is known for its heavy metal scene, which is centered in and around Phoenix.
|FactSnippet No. 904,475 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Arizona United is mentioned by the hit song "Take It Easy", written by Jackson Browne and Glenn Frey and performed by the Eagles.
|FactSnippet No. 904,472 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Public schools in Arizona United are separated into about 220 local school districts which operate independently, but are governed in most cases by elected county school superintendents; these are in turn overseen by the Arizona State Board of Education and the state Superintendent of Public Instruction (elected in partisan elections every even-numbered year when there is not a presidential election, for a four-year term).
|FactSnippet No. 904,466 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In 2006, Arizona United became the first state in the United States to reject a proposition, Prop 107, that would have banned same-sex marriage and civil unions.
|FactSnippet No. 904,465 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Arizona United was home to the Phoenix Indian School, one of several federal Indian boarding schools designed to assimilate Native American children into mainstream European-American culture.
|FactSnippet No. 904,446 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Arizona United is the 48th state and last of the contiguous states to be admitted to the Union, achieving statehood on February 14, 1912, coinciding with Valentine's Day.
|FactSnippet No. 904,438 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Arizona United is home to the fourth largest population of eligible Latino voters in the country, which gives a "millennial Latino" like Gallego an edge, according to Latino Victory.
|FactSnippet No. 904,435|
44. Arizona United signed a one-year affiliation agreement with FC Dallas on February 9, 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 904,433 - en.wikipedia.org|