1. Atlanta GA has a reputation as a "city in a forest" due to an abundance of trees that is rare among major cities.
|FactSnippet No. 364,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Atlanta GA is mostly encircled by Interstate 285, a beltway locally known as "the Perimeter" that has come to mark the boundary between "Inside the Perimeter", the city and close-in suburbs, and "Outside the Perimeter" (OTP), the outer suburbs and exurbs.
|FactSnippet No. 364,702 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Atlanta GA is home to nationally renowned private colleges and universities, most notably Emory University, a leading liberal arts and research institution that consistently ranks among the top 25 universities in the United States and operates Emory Healthcare, the largest health care system in Georgia.
|FactSnippet No. 364,697 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 2001 and 2011, Atlanta GA hosted the PGA Championship, one of the four major championships in men's professional golf, at the Atlanta Athletic Club.
|FactSnippet No. 364,689 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Atlanta GA is one of few United States cities with permanent, professional, and resident companies in all major performing arts disciplines: opera, ballet (Atlanta Ballet), orchestral music (Atlanta Symphony Orchestra), and theater (the Alliance Theatre).
|FactSnippet No. 364,679 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Midtown Atlanta GA is the city's second-largest business district, containing the offices of many of the region's law firms.
|FactSnippet No. 364,672 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Atlanta GA was selected as the site for the 1996 Summer Olympic Games.
|FactSnippet No. 364,669 - en.wikipedia.org|