1. Denver International needed more room to serve the various airlines that had made—and wanted to make—the Mile High City a hub of operations, and DIA did just that.
|FactSnippet No. 816,927|
4. Denver International hosted the 2008 Democratic National Convention, which was the centennial of the city's first hosting of the landmark 1908 convention.
|FactSnippet No. 816,921 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. At the federal level, Denver International is the heart of Colorado's 1st congressional district, which includes all of Denver and parts of Arapahoe County.
|FactSnippet No. 816,919 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Denver International continues to grow its park system with the development of many new parks along the Platte River through the city, and with Central Park and Bluff Lake Nature Center in the Stapleton neighborhood redevelopment.
|FactSnippet No. 816,917 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Denver International has numerous art districts around the city, including Denver's Art District on Santa Fe and the River North Art District.
|FactSnippet No. 816,908 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Denver International is in 149th place in terms of the cost of doing business in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 816,904 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. The Denver International Performing Art Complex is the 2nd largest performing arts center in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 816,888|