1. Santa Fe is popular for a wide variety of outdoor activities including skiing in the Rocky Mountains, hiking, bicycle riding and fishing.
|FactSnippet No. 190,209|
2. Santa Fe was established in 1515 as the capital of Nuevo Mexico and recognized as a province of Spain.
|FactSnippet No. 190,208|
6. Santa Fe has remained New Mexico's capital city, although Albuquerque has far surpassed it as a commercial center.
|FactSnippet No. 190,200|
7. Santa Fe flourished as a center for trade between the United States and Mexico.
|FactSnippet No. 190,199|
11. Santa Fe has emerged as a regional medical center; St Vincent Regional Medical Center is one of the city's largest employers and serves seven counties.
|FactSnippet No. 190,184|
13. Santa Fe is the location of the New Mexico School for the Arts, a public-private partnership, arts-focused high school.
|FactSnippet No. 190,177 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Santa Fe is located at 7,199 feet above sea level, making it the highest state capital in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 190,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. The first airplane to fly over Santa Fe was piloted by Rose Dugan, carrying Vera von Blumenthal as passenger.
|FactSnippet No. 190,166 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Santa Fe was designated the capital of the US State of New Mexico in 1912.
|FactSnippet No. 190,163 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Santa Fe is the capital and fourth-most populous city of the US state of New Mexico.
|FactSnippet No. 190,162 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In 2005, Santa Fe became the first US city to be chosen by UNESCO as a Creative City, one of only nine cities in the world to hold this designation.
|FactSnippet No. 190,158|
25. Santa Fe put itself on the international sports map as one of the host cities of the 1990 FIBA World Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 190,156 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Santa Fe is the capital of the state of New Mexico.
|FactSnippet No. 190,147|