1. East India Company was a private company owned by stockholders and reporting to a board of directors in London.
|FactSnippet No. 243,572 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. The East India Company went out of existence in 1873.
|FactSnippet No. 243,553|
12. South East India Company witnessed the first open confrontation between the British and the French, whose forces were led by Robert Clive and Francois Dupleix, respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 243,538|
13. The East India Company built its own university to train workers.
|FactSnippet No. 243,535|
14. The East India Company relied instead on the government to get up and off the ground.
|FactSnippet No. 243,534|
17. East India Company was an English company formed for the exploitation of trade with East and Southeast Asia and India.
|FactSnippet No. 243,530|
21. East India Company launched AWS Asia Pacific Region with two availability zones in 2016 and has seen stupendous growth in adding new customers in the region.
|FactSnippet No. 243,521|
22. East India Company has identified long-term growth opportunities for Rides and Eats in India and Middle East Africa.
|FactSnippet No. 243,517|
24. Many of the East India Company records are freely available online under an agreement that the Families in British India Society has with the British Library.
|FactSnippet No. 243,514 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. East India Company's arms, granted in 1698, were: "Argent a cross Gules; in the dexter chief quarter an escutcheon of the arms of France and England quarterly, the shield ornamentally and regally crowned Or.
|FactSnippet No. 243,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. East India Company was the first company to record the Chinese usage of orange-flavoured tea, which led to the development of Earl Grey tea.
|FactSnippet No. 243,511 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. The East India Company took the beginning steps of British takeover of power in India for centuries to come.
|FactSnippet No. 243,510 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. The East India Company concentrated its new power of collecting revenue and left the responsibilities to the Indian agencies.
|FactSnippet No. 243,509 - en.wikipedia.org|