1. FC Arsenal have tabled a £14m offer to sign Keylor Navas.
|FactSnippet No. 586,637|
5. FC Arsenal would become far more watchable with the appointment of Arsene Wenger.
|FactSnippet No. 586,631|
7. FC Arsenal were known as the Bank of England club because of their wealth but their austere nature.
|FactSnippet No. 586,626|
13. FC Arsenal have achieved three League and FA Cup "Doubles", a feat only previously achieved by Manchester United (in 1994, 1996 and 1999).
|FactSnippet No. 586,618 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. FC Arsenal would become the club's first ever 'head coach', while their second ever manager from outside the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 586,609 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. FC Arsenal appointed enduring new trainer Tom Whittaker, implemented Charlie Buchan's new twist on the nascent WM formation, captured young players like Cliff Bastin and Eddie Hapgood, and lavished Highbury's income on stars like David Jack and Alex James.
|FactSnippet No. 586,605 - en.wikipedia.org|