1. Glasgow Celtic fans sang songs such as The Rising of the Moon and The Mountains of Mourne.
|FactSnippet No. 628,702|
2. In September 2011, Glasgow Celtic started a feasibility study into creating a safe standing section in Celtic Park.
|FactSnippet No. 628,699 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Glasgow Celtic have considered the possibility of increasing the capacity of Celtic Park by redeveloping the Main Stand.
|FactSnippet No. 628,698 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Glasgow Celtic was formed in November 1887 and the first Celtic Park was opened in the Parkhead area in 1888.
|FactSnippet No. 628,694 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Glasgow Celtic struggled to cope with the departure of Dalglish to Liverpool and long-term injuries to McGrain and Stanton.
|FactSnippet No. 628,688 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Glasgow Celtic are one of only two clubs to have won the trophy with a team composed entirely of players from the club's home country; all of the players in the side were born within 30 miles of Celtic Park in Glasgow, and they subsequently became known as the 'Lisbon Lions'.
|FactSnippet No. 628,687 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Glasgow Celtic have found ample success with French players in the last few seasons―Edouard, Moussa Dembele and Olivier Ntcham come to mind―and Weah is in a great position to continue that trend.
|FactSnippet No. 628,680|
20. Glasgow Celtic declined this offer and decided to stay in football management, joining Leeds United instead.
|FactSnippet No. 628,673 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. On 9 August 2011 Glasgow Celtic held a testimonial match in honour of former player John Kennedy.
|FactSnippet No. 628,671 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In 2004, Glasgow Celtic launched their own digital TV channel called Celtic TV, which was available in the UK through Setanta Sports on satellite and cable platforms.
|FactSnippet No. 628,669 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On 23 October 2017, Glasgow Celtic fans were awarded with the FIFA Fan Award for their tifo commemorating the 50th anniversary of the club's European cup win.
|FactSnippet No. 628,664 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Glasgow Celtic fans were placed third, the only British supporters on the list, with the magazine highlighting their rendition of You'll Never Walk Alone before the start of European ties at Celtic Park.
|FactSnippet No. 628,663 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Glasgow Celtic opened the original Glasgow Celtic Park in the Parkhead area in 1888.
|FactSnippet No. 628,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In 1998, under Dutchman Wim Jansen Glasgow Celtic won the title again and prevented Rangers from beating Celtic's 9-in-a-row record.
|FactSnippet No. 628,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Glasgow Celtic spent over five years in this role, although due to the Second World War no official competitive league football took place during this time.
|FactSnippet No. 628,647 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Glasgow Celtic have a long-standing fierce rivalry with Rangers, and the clubs are known as the Old Firm, seen by some as the world's biggest football derby.
|FactSnippet No. 628,644 - en.wikipedia.org|