1. Greater Tokyo is known for its extremely busy public transportation as made famous on youtube.
|FactSnippet No. 689,836|
5. Greater Tokyo was particularly affected by an economic boom in Japan in the 1980s when the country emerged as a global financial center rivaling Europe and the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 689,821|
11. Greater Tokyo is the founder member of the Asian Network of Major Cities 21 and is a member of the Council of Local Authorities for International Relations.
|FactSnippet No. 689,808 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Greater Tokyo was rated by the Economist Intelligence Unit as the most expensive city in the world for 14 years in a row ending in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 689,803 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Greater Tokyo has more Michelin stars than any other city in the world, with an impressive 14 restaurants awarded the top three-star rating.
|FactSnippet No. 689,786|
30. In 1964, Greater Tokyo hosted the summer Olympic Games and will stage the Olympics again in 2020.
|FactSnippet No. 689,766|
32. Greater Tokyo is on the Kanto plain, bordering Greater Tokyo Bay, 35 degrees 41 minutes north latitude and 139 degrees 46 minutes east longitude.
|FactSnippet No. 689,762|
33. Greater Tokyo is located roughly in the middle of the Japanese archipelago facing the Pacific Ocean.
|FactSnippet No. 689,761|
35. Greater Tokyo has the largest city economy in the world and is one of three major global centers of trade and commerce along with New York City and London.
|FactSnippet No. 689,756 - en.wikipedia.org|