|FactSnippet No. 840,473|
101 Facts About Meghan Markle
2. Meghan Markle wore an ivory Karen Gee Blessed dress with jewelry that once belonged to Princess Diana to kick off the 16-day royal tour in Sydney on Oct 16, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 840,471|
3. Meghan Markle wore an army-green pleated Brandon Maxwell dress with Tamara Mellon Rebel pumps and jewelry that once belonged to Princess Diana during her visit to the Admiralty House in Sydney on Oct 16, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 840,470|
7. Meghan Markle wore a black button-front dress by New Zealand-born designer Emilia Wickstead with a black Philip Treacy fascinator hat to the official opening of the ANZAC Memorial extension in Sydney on Oct 20, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 840,466|
9. Meghan Markle wore a sky-blue Veronica Beard Cary shirtdress with Banana Republic Madison side-cutout pumps during her visit to Tupou College in Tonga on Oct 26, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 840,464|
11. Meghan Markle wore a Brandon Maxwell midi dress with a Burberry trench coat and Stuart Weitzman pumps during the royal couple's public walkabout in Auckland, New Zealand, on Oct 30, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 840,462|
12. Meghan Markle dressed up her favorite pair of Outland Denim skinny jeans with a Club Monaco jacket, a black turtleneck, and Stuart Weitzman lace-up boots to grab a bite in Wellington, New Zealand, on Oct 29, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 840,461|
14. Meghan Markle shined in a strapless sequined Safiyaa top, to which she added halter straps and a Safiyaa bespoke maxi skirt at The Royal Variety Performance in London on Nov 19, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 840,459|
17. Meghan Markle wore a pale pink Brandon Maxwell v-neck dress with a matching blazer, her Aquazzura engagement heels, and a Carolina Herrera box clutch to attend the National Theatre in London on Jan 30, 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 840,456|
18. Meghan Markle swapped stilettos for knee-high boots during a walkabout in the snow in Bristol, England, on Feb 1, 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 840,455|
24. Meghan Markle signed six or seven bananas that were included in care packages delivered last Friday evening.
|FactSnippet No. 829,992|
27. Meghan Markle spent her first birthday as a royal with Prince Harry and other members of the royal family.
|FactSnippet No. 829,985|
31. Meghan Markle recently wrote inspiring messages on banana peels during her trip to Bristol.
|FactSnippet No. 821,199|
43. Meghan Markle continued to shake things up when it came to style on her first royal tour with Prince Harry.
|FactSnippet No. 785,482|
45. Meghan Markle discussed her career trajectory in an interview with Marie Claire, including her gig at the US Embassy in Argentina right after college and planning for a future in politics.
|FactSnippet No. 766,858|
47. Meghan Markle deleted all of her social media accounts prior to her marriage with Prince Harry and Kate has never had any personal pages to begin with.
|FactSnippet No. 766,853|
48. Meghan Markle took down her personal social media accounts and her lifestyle website after she became engaged to Prince Harry.
|FactSnippet No. 766,852|
50. Meghan Markle became interested in the Hubb Community Kitchen, run by the survivors of Grenfell Tower fire, in January 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 766,850 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Meghan Markle's has worked with the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women as an Advocate.
|FactSnippet No. 766,849 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Meghan Markle's was ranked one of the best dressed women in 2018 by fashion website Net-a-Porter, and was nominated for the 2018 Teen Choice Awards in the category Choice Style Icon.
|FactSnippet No. 766,847 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Meghan Markle's was chosen as one of the most influential women in the United Kingdom by Vogue magazine.
|FactSnippet No. 766,843 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. In June 2016, Meghan Markle began a relationship with Prince Harry, whom she had met on a blind date set up by a mutual friend.
|FactSnippet No. 766,840 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Meghan Markle's was educated at private schools, beginning at age two at the Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse.
|FactSnippet No. 766,828 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Meghan Markle's became the Duchess of Sussex upon her marriage to Prince Harry in May 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 766,824 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Meghan Markle recently got engaged to Prince Harry and very soon the whole world wanted to know more about the Suits actor who will soon become a part of the royal family as a princess.
|FactSnippet No. 174,175|
75. Meghan Markle announced her retirement from acting post her engagement with Prince Harry.
|FactSnippet No. 174,174|
76. Meghan Markle started dating Prince Harry, who is fifth in line to the British throne in June 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 174,173|
77. Meghan Markle worked at the US Embassy at Buenos Aires prior to acting.
|FactSnippet No. 174,168|
80. In an interview with Best Health, Meghan Markle revealed that Ellen DeGeneres convinced her to adopt one of her dogs.
|FactSnippet No. 174,161|
82. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are going to wait a bit to go on their honeymoon due to royal duties, but that are expected to eventually go to Namibia for their honeymoon.
|FactSnippet No. 174,157|
84. In 2002, Meghan Markle appeared in an episode of the daytime soap opera, General Hospital.
|FactSnippet No. 174,151|
86. Meghan Markle was born and raised in Los Angeles County, California.
|FactSnippet No. 174,149|
88. Meghan Markle enrolled into Northwestern University, where she joined the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority and picked up a double major in theater and international relations.
|FactSnippet No. 174,144|
89. Prince Harry proposed to Meghan Markle back in November 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 174,138|
92. In 2016, Meghan Markle became the most-Googled actress of the year after headlines in the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 174,132|
93. Meghan Markle wanted to highlight the success of a leading British talent who has now served as the creative head of three globally influential fashion houses—Pringle of Scotland, Chloe, and now Givenchy", a palace statement read.
|FactSnippet No. 174,128|
95. Meghan Markle delivered a talk with Justin Trudeau at the 2016 Ottawa Canada Summit of One Young Words mission.
|FactSnippet No. 174,126|
99. In 2002 Meghan Markle landed her first TV role with a guest spot on General Hospital, and she went on to appear in a number of other series that included Cuts, The War at Home, CSI: NY and 90210.
|FactSnippet No. 174,119|