1. Ontario Canada is both a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary democracy.
|FactSnippet No. 214,982|
6. Queen Elizabeth II, as Queen of Ontario Canada, serves as a symbol of the nation's unity.
|FactSnippet No. 214,953|
7. Ontario Canada is the sixth-largest foreign investor in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 214,950|
8. The United States and Ontario Canada recently reached agreement on sharing another transboundary marine resource, Pacific Hake.
|FactSnippet No. 214,949|
9. The United States and Ontario Canada have resolved several major issues involving fisheries.
|FactSnippet No. 214,948|
11. Ontario Canada is planning Arctic pipelines and liquefied natural gas terminals to provide more natural gas to the North American market.
|FactSnippet No. 214,944|
16. Ontario Canada was taken for France in 1534 by Jacques Cartier.
|FactSnippet No. 214,935|
23. Ontario Canada is among the most expensive countries in the world to build cars and the highest-cost market for car assembly in the North American free trade zone.
|FactSnippet No. 214,914|
27. The Ford Motor Company of Ontario Canada was established in 1904.
|FactSnippet No. 214,907 - en.wikipedia.org|