1. Red Gerard told Transworld Snowboarding that the Olympics make him "angry" because of the extreme expectations.
|FactSnippet No. 204,514|
2. Red Gerard won the slope-style competition there, and then secured his spot on the team with a second place slope-style finish in Snowmass, Colorado in January 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 204,512|
11. Red Gerard is best known for winning the gold medal at the slopestyle snowboarding event at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang.
|FactSnippet No. 204,496|
12. Red Gerard has a cheering section of 18 people in Pyeongchang, including his parents, Conrad and Jen Gerard, and all six of his siblings, according to ESPN.
|FactSnippet No. 204,489|
13. Red Gerard told NBC Sports his dream is to see the best snowboarding spots.
|FactSnippet No. 204,488|
14. Red Gerard travels with the US Snowboarding Team and takes high school classes online, not in a traditional school, according to Denver Parent.
|FactSnippet No. 204,487|
17. Red Gerard was the first American gold medalist in the 2018 Winter Olympics, and the youngest American to medal in a snowboarding event at the Olympics.
|FactSnippet No. 204,483 - en.wikipedia.org|