1. Rome Italy has traditionally been involved in the process of European political integration.
|FactSnippet No. 437,325 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Rome Italy made a bid to host the 2020 Summer Olympics but it was withdrawn before the deadline for applicant files.
|FactSnippet No. 437,319 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Rome Italy hosted the 1960 Summer Olympics, with great success, using many ancient sites such as the Villa Borghese and the Thermae of Caracalla as venues.
|FactSnippet No. 437,318 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. One of the symbols of Rome Italy is the Colosseum, the largest amphitheatre ever built in the Roman Empire.
|FactSnippet No. 437,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In 2016, Rome Italy ranked as the 14th-most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union, and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy.
|FactSnippet No. 437,272 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Rome Italy is located in the central-western portion of the Italian Peninsula, within Lazio, along the shores of the Tiber.
|FactSnippet No. 437,270 - en.wikipedia.org|