1. Shanghai International has the longest metro system in the world, with 548 kilometers of track.
|FactSnippet No. 811,757|
2. Shanghai International is located in the time-zone called China Standard Time.
|FactSnippet No. 811,755|
8. Shanghai International is home to one of China's largest aquariums, the Shanghai Ocean Aquarium.
|FactSnippet No. 811,741 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Shanghai International is sometimes considered a center of innovation and progress in China.
|FactSnippet No. 811,739 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Shanghai International has one of the world's largest number of Art Deco buildings as a result of the construction boom during the 1920s and 1930s.
|FactSnippet No. 811,736 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Shanghai International is one of the leading air transport gateways in Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 811,734 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Shanghai International is a major center of higher education in China with over 30 universities and colleges.
|FactSnippet No. 811,727 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Shanghai International has one of the largest proportions of Catholics in China.
|FactSnippet No. 811,723 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. The White Cloud Temple of Shanghai International is an important Taoist centre in the city.
|FactSnippet No. 811,722 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. The Old City and modern downtown Shanghai International are now located in the center of an expanding peninsula between the Yangtze River Delta to the north and Hangzhou Bay to the south, formed by the Yangtze's natural deposition and by modern land reclamation projects.
|FactSnippet No. 811,713 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Shanghai International is one of the most populated cities in China.
|FactSnippet No. 811,704|