1. Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout required.
|FactSnippet No. 851,345|
5. Amazon Go determines how much it will pay each driver based on the length of the shift and any increases in customer demand, according to emails reviewed by The Times.
|FactSnippet No. 851,332|
6. In September 2018, Bloomberg News reported Amazon Go was considering plans to open as many as 3,000 Amazon Go locations across the United States by 2021.
|FactSnippet No. 851,329 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Amazon Go is generally used to sell food and other things the Americans call 'groceries', which doesn't really fit with the aesthetic of the Oxford Circus area.
|FactSnippet No. 251,281|
16. Amazon Go already has a few locations in shopping centers around the country, including Chicago, Seattle, and San Francisco, but now the company is looking to expand to US airports too, possibly starting with Los Angeles International Airport and San Jose International Airport, according to CNBC.
|FactSnippet No. 247,099|
22. In September 2018, Amazon Go opened its first location outside of Seattle at the company's offices in the Chicago Loop.
|FactSnippet No. 247,085 - en.wikipedia.org|