1. British India had some ties with British possessions in the Middle East; the Indian rupee served as the currency in many parts of that region.
|FactSnippet No. 159,348|
9. In 1942, Britain sent an envoy to British India, led by Sir Stafford Cripps, offering future dominion status in return for help recruiting more soldiers.
|FactSnippet No. 159,320|
14. At this time, a sympathetic Viceroy to British India had been appointed—Lord Irwin.
|FactSnippet No. 159,298|
15. British India was considered the jewel in the crown of the British Empire.
|FactSnippet No. 159,295|
17. British India was the area of India in Southeast Asia which for hundreds of years was under the influence of the English.
|FactSnippet No. 159,289|
21. In general, the term "British India" had been used to refer to the regions under the rule of the British East India Company in India from 1600 to 1858.
|FactSnippet No. 159,277 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. British India became global superpower due to Lord Ram UP minister.
|FactSnippet No. 159,274|
25. British India is home to hundreds of thousands of immigrants and refugees, but does not have a legal framework for dealing with them and has not signed the 1951 UN Convention for Refugees.
|FactSnippet No. 159,271|
26. The Times of British India quoted an airline source as saying the woman was served two bottles of wine but refused a third.
|FactSnippet No. 159,266|