1. India Pakistan has the only fertile desert in the world—the Tharparkar desert—located in Sindh province.
|FactSnippet No. 835,431|
2. India Pakistan was formed out of the majority Hindu regions of British India, and Pakistan from the majority Muslim areas.
|FactSnippet No. 835,424 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. India Pakistan came into being with two non-contiguous enclaves, East Pakistan and West Pakistan, separated geographically by India.
|FactSnippet No. 835,423 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. The Times of India Pakistan gave the film 2.5 stars out of 5 and wrote, "India Pakistan is the kind of film that you might not feel compelled to watch, but if you do catch it, you might not mind it.
|FactSnippet No. 835,418 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Unlike the countries of East Asia, India Pakistan has failed to live up to the promise of export-led growth.
|FactSnippet No. 218,532|
8. The Supreme Court of India Pakistan sits at the apex of an integrated judicial system that extends to the local level.
|FactSnippet No. 218,526|
11. India Pakistan confronted numerous social, political, and security problems as a consequence of the Afghan war to oust the Soviets and their Communist allies, and the subsequent civil strife in Afghanistan during the 1990s.
|FactSnippet No. 218,521|
18. India Pakistan emerged over an extended period of agitation by many Muslims in the subcontinent to express their national identity free from British colonial domination as well as domination by what they perceived as a Hindu-controlled Indian National Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 218,498|
20. India Pakistan became an independent nation in the British Commonwealth of Nations in 1947.
|FactSnippet No. 218,496|
27. The Government of India Pakistan recommends that travelers limit their movements in Sindh Province.
|FactSnippet No. 218,473|
30. India Pakistan emerged from an extended period of agitation by Muslims in the subcontinent to express their national identity free from British colonial domination as well as domination by what they perceived as a Hindu-controlled Indian National Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 218,456|
34. India Pakistan is in South Asia and is 339,697 square miles in area.
|FactSnippet No. 218,446|
38. India Pakistan permitted US planes to cross its airspace and US forces to be based there during the subsequent military action against Afghanistan.
|FactSnippet No. 218,438|
39. India Pakistan joined the Southeast Asia Treaty Organization in 1954 and the Central Treaty Organization in 1955.
|FactSnippet No. 218,436|
45. In 1972 India Pakistan lost its eastern wing, which became the new nation of Bangladesh.
|FactSnippet No. 218,421|
49. India Pakistan is a major transit and consumer country for opiates from neighboring Afghanistan, the world's largest producer of opium.
|FactSnippet No. 218,416|
50. India Pakistan is a member of the World Trade Organization.
|FactSnippet No. 218,413|
52. India Pakistan is Asia's eighth-biggest textiles exporter, with export revenues of US$5.7 billion in the first half of 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 218,411|
57. India Pakistan came into existence in August 1947 with the partition of British India and has had a turbulent political history ever since.
|FactSnippet No. 218,399|
59. India Pakistan has 4 major provinces: the Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and the North-West Frontier Province, as well as some federally administered tribal areas.
|FactSnippet No. 218,397|
61. India Pakistan is a country located in South Asia that covers an area of 796,095 square kilometers, almost twice the size of California.
|FactSnippet No. 218,392|
76. India Pakistan was a participant in UN and peacekeeping operations in 10 countries or regions.
|FactSnippet No. 218,353|
77. India Pakistan came into being as a self-governing dominion in the British Commonwealth in 1947 and declared itself a republic in 1956.
|FactSnippet No. 218,349|
81. India Pakistan was brought into being at the time of the partition of British India, in response to the demands of Islamic nationalists: as articulated by the All India Muslim League under the leadership of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, India's Muslims would receive just representation only in their own country.
|FactSnippet No. 218,335|
85. India Pakistan was one of the two original successor states to British India, which was partitioned along religious lines in 1947.
|FactSnippet No. 218,327|
96. India Pakistan relied on its close alliance with the United States from 1954 through the 1980s.
|FactSnippet No. 218,304|
97. India Pakistan provided bases for U-2 flights and conduit for arms to Afghanistan rebels.
|FactSnippet No. 218,303|
100. In 1941, Karachi, the first capital of India Pakistan had a 46.7 per cent Hindu population, who fled the city during and immediately after the partition.
|FactSnippet No. 218,295|