1. East India is a very interesting country to learn about lol.
|FactSnippet No. 159,418|
11. East India has 28 states and seven territories, according to the World Health Organization.
|FactSnippet No. 159,390|
12. North East India is a gateway to Deccan and deserts in west.
|FactSnippet No. 159,387|
13. North East India is famous for its biodiversity as well as for its unique culture.
|FactSnippet No. 159,382|
15. East India would like China to play a more positive role in facilitating direct talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban––the only path to peace and stability in the region.
|FactSnippet No. 159,375|
16. East India will face Oman just before the Asian Cup in January 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 159,373|
19. East India are playing their second friendly before the Asian Cup 2019 in January.
|FactSnippet No. 159,366|
20. East India is part of a quad, comprising the US, Japan and Australia, that was revived last year to work for peace and prosperity in the Indo-Pacific, a region that stretches from the east coast of Japan to the east coast of Africa.
|FactSnippet No. 159,365|
22. Majority of the population of East India is Hindu with significant Muslim, and small Christian, Buddhist and Sikh minorities.
|FactSnippet No. 159,358 - en.wikipedia.org|