1. Camilla Parker-Bowles has always had soft spot for animals and their welfare.
|FactSnippet No. 848,334|
2. Camilla Parker-Bowles is a distant relative of famous singers Celine Dion and Madonna.
|FactSnippet No. 848,332|
4. Camilla Parker-Bowles is close to her only sister Annabelle who helped her through the difficult years when the press were pursuing her and making it difficult for her to see Prince Charles.
|FactSnippet No. 848,329|
6. Camilla Parker-Bowles lost her only brother, the famous travel writer, and conservationist, Mark Shand when he died in New York City in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 848,328|
13. Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles have not bothered to lower themsevles to commenting on this nonsense.
|FactSnippet No. 848,317|
17. In 2004, Camilla Parker-Bowles accompanied Charles on almost all of his official events, including a high-profile visit together to the annual highland games in Scotland.
|FactSnippet No. 848,301 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In 1973, Camilla Parker-Bowles married British Army officer Andrew Parker Bowles, with whom she has two children.
|FactSnippet No. 848,289 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Camilla Parker-Bowles will be joining her husband, Prince Charles, and the rest of the royal family at Queen Elizabeth's Sandringham Estate in Norfolk for the Christmas holiday.
|FactSnippet No. 250,217|
27. Camilla Parker-Bowles will become Queen—sort of—when her husband, Prince Charles, assumes the throne, despite any fervent wishes otherwise that my be lurking within the British government.
|FactSnippet No. 250,216|