1. Deutsche Bank released a statement confirming it would "cooperate closely with prosecutors".
|FactSnippet No. 386,990 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Deutsche Bank was a large character in Michael Lewis' book The Big Short, which detailed his efforts to find 'shorts' to buy Credit Default Swaps for the construction of Synthetic CDOs.
|FactSnippet No. 386,983 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Deutsche Bank moves some operations to Frankfurt as Brexit risks bite.
|FactSnippet No. 128,534|
9. Deutsche Bank is widely recognized as being the largest creditor to real-estate-mogul-turned-politician Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States, holding more than US$360 million in outstanding loans to the candidate in the months prior to his 2016 election.
|FactSnippet No. 119,902 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. At the time of the agreement, Deutsche Bank was still facing investigations into the alleged manipulation of foreign exchange rates, suspicious equities trades in Russia, as well as alleged violations of US sanctions on Iran and other countries.
|FactSnippet No. 119,901 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Deutsche Bank developed, owned and operated the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, after the project's original developer defaulted on its borrowings.
|FactSnippet No. 119,891 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Deutsche Bank is operational in 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 119,883 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Deutsche Bank lowered shares of American Tower from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report sent to investors on Thursday morning, Marketbeat Ratings reports.
|FactSnippet No. 16,375|