1. FC Bayern Munich played at the Grunwalder Stadium from 1925 until 1972, when it moved into the Olympic Stadium, which it shared with in-town rival TSV 1860.
|FactSnippet No. 568,016|
3. FC Bayern Munich exacted revenge against 1999 winners Manchester United in the quarter-finals with two wins.
|FactSnippet No. 568,013 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In 1919, shortly after World War I, FC Bayern Munich left MSC, whose focus turned to field hockey and tennis, sports they are still active in today.
|FactSnippet No. 568,007 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. FC Bayern Munich have won each of their last 14 Bundesliga matches against Bremen.
|FactSnippet No. 567,999|
13. FC Bayern Munich had 19 coaches since its promotion to the Bundesliga in 1965.
|FactSnippet No. 567,996 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. FC Bayern Munich is one of only five clubs to have won all three major European competitions and the last club to have won the three consecutive European Cup title in old straight knockout tournament format, entitling them to wear a multiple-winner badge during Champions League matches.
|FactSnippet No. 567,995 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In March 2017, FC Bayern Munich was the first foreign football club to open an office in mainland China.
|FactSnippet No. 567,990 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. FC Bayern Munich made summer tours to the United States in 2014 and 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 567,988 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. FC Bayern Munich won the DFB-Pokal in 1984 and went on to win five Bundesliga championships in six seasons, including a double in 1986.
|FactSnippet No. 567,969 - en.wikipedia.org|