1. In March 2016 Home Depot agreed to pay at least $19.5 million to compensate the more than 50 million consumers affected.
|FactSnippet No. 473,768 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In 2011, Home Depot appealed against the decision to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, challenging the district court's denial of its renewed motion for judgment as a matter of law on the issues of infringement, willfulness, and damages.
|FactSnippet No. 473,763 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2003, The Home Depot became a sponsor for Trading Spaces.
|FactSnippet No. 473,743 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 2006, The Home Depot started testing fuel centers at some of its stores.
|FactSnippet No. 473,736 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. On July 22, 2015, Home Depot acquired Interline Brands from P2 Capital Partners, Goldman Sachs' private equity arm, and the management of Interline Brands for $1.6 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 473,734 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 2013, The Home Depot established two large distribution centers in Atlanta and Los Angeles.
|FactSnippet No. 473,732 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In 2006, the Home Depot acquired Hughes Supply the largest home retailer in the United States for $3.2 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 473,731 - en.wikipedia.org|