|FactSnippet No. 928,422|
33 Facts About Mitch Trubisky
3. In December, Mitch Trubisky was named an alternate to the 2019 Pro Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 928,420 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Mitch Trubisky was 11-for-16 on first down for 150 yards and the Bears' only touchdown, plus a 5-yard sack.
|FactSnippet No. 677,086|
8. Mitch Trubisky threw a 25-yarder to Allen Robinson through a minuscule window near the sideline against zone coverage.
|FactSnippet No. 668,794|
12. Mitch Trubisky must understand he is still the linchpin of the Bears' Super Bowl hopes.
|FactSnippet No. 631,487|
13. Mitch Trubisky has become superstitious about the texts per The Chicago Tribune.
|FactSnippet No. 630,595|
14. Mitch Trubisky wore the No 10 at North Carolina as a way to honor his father, Dave, who wore the same number in high school.
|FactSnippet No. 630,594|
16. Mitch Trubisky put the Bears in position to win with 10 seconds left.
|FactSnippet No. 630,589|
18. Mitch Trubisky had one season as a starter under his belt when he left college, played a partial season in one offensive system, and just finished his first full season as an NFL starter in another system.
|FactSnippet No. 630,586|
19. Mitch Trubisky reads Mark Barron and makes a post-snap decision based on how Barron reacts to the potential handoff.
|FactSnippet No. 630,584|
22. Mitch Trubisky became the sixth quarterback in Bears history to record 3,000 passing yards in a season.
|FactSnippet No. 630,575 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Mitch Trubisky threw one touchdown and two interceptions for 165 yards en route to a prime time victory over the Minnesota Vikings during Week 11.
|FactSnippet No. 359,682 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Mitch Trubisky decided to forego his senior season and declared for the 2017 NFL Draft on January 9, 2017, opting to give up his final year of college eligibility.
|FactSnippet No. 359,680 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Mitch Trubisky was the recipient of the Ohio Mr Football Award in 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 359,670 - en.wikipedia.org|