1. Oprah Winfrey Show was number one in the talk show ratings since its debut.
|FactSnippet No. 420,872 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. On November 20, 2009, Oprah Winfrey Show officially announced that The Oprah Winfrey Show would conclude in 2011, after its 25th and final season.
|FactSnippet No. 420,868 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Early in its twelfth season, Oprah Winfrey Show confessed she was "exhausted" and considered quitting.
|FactSnippet No. 420,865 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. On January 24, 2011, Oprah Winfrey Show revealed that just before Thanksgiving 2010 she had discovered she has a half-sister.
|FactSnippet No. 420,863 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Oprah Winfrey Show was grateful to have the remaining members of the Little Rock Nine on her show because she credits her success to those who have contributed to the Civil Rights Movement which paved the way for people like herself.
|FactSnippet No. 420,859 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1996, Oprah Winfrey Show spoke with seven of the Little Rock Nine and three white former classmates who tormented the group on their first day of high school in 1957 as well as a student who had befriended them.
|FactSnippet No. 420,858 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Oprah Winfrey Show's showed off her slim figure in a pair of size 10 Calvin Klein jeans.
|FactSnippet No. 420,856 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Oprah Winfrey Show met Dr Phil McGraw when he worked as a consultant for her legal team during her 1998 beef trial in Amarillo, Texas.
|FactSnippet No. 420,851 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In 2001, Oprah Winfrey Show met 11-year-old Mattie Stepanek, who was born with dysautonomic mitochondrial myopathy and wrote inspirational poetry he titled "Heartsongs.
|FactSnippet No. 420,849 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On February 10, 1993, Oprah Winfrey Show sat down with Michael Jackson, who had performed nine days earlier in the Super Bowl XXVII halftime show, for what would become the most-watched interview in television history.
|FactSnippet No. 420,845 - en.wikipedia.org|