1. In 2004, Roy Jones Jr formed a group—Body Head Bangerz and released an album.
|FactSnippet No. 506,897 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Roy Jones Jr called for a boxing match against 42-year-old former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva.
|FactSnippet No. 506,890 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. On December 30, 2017, Roy Jones Jr announced that he would return to the Bay Center in Pensacola, Florida to headline the Island Fights 46 on February 8, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 506,886 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Roy Jones Jr won a 10-round unanimous decision against Max Alexander on December 10, 2011, in Atlanta, snapping a three-match losing streak, and winning the Universal Boxing Organisation Intercontinental cruiserweight championship.
|FactSnippet No. 506,877 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Roy Jones Jr held a press conference in the ring just before his 3rd bout of the year, taking questions from a chair in the middle of the ring and defending his choice of Bryant Brannon as his opponent instead of Frankie Liles, his nemesis from the amateurs.
|FactSnippet No. 506,847 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Roy Jones Jr beat future Undisputed middleweight champion Bernard Hopkins by unanimous decision in Washington, DC to capture the IBF middleweight championship.
|FactSnippet No. 506,839 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Roy Jones Jr began as a professional on May 6, 1989, knocking out Ricky Randall in two rounds in Pensacola at the Bayfront Auditorium.
|FactSnippet No. 506,837 - en.wikipedia.org|