1. In 2004, Roy Jones formed a group—Body Head Bangerz and released an album.
|FactSnippet No. 506,819 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Roy Jones called for a boxing match against 42-year-old former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva.
|FactSnippet No. 506,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. On December 30, 2017, Roy Jones announced that he would return to the Bay Center in Pensacola, Florida to headline the Island Fights 46 on February 8, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 506,808 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Roy Jones won a 10-round unanimous decision against Max Alexander on December 10, 2011, in Atlanta, snapping a three-match losing streak, and winning the Universal Boxing Organisation Intercontinental cruiserweight championship.
|FactSnippet No. 506,799 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Roy Jones held a press conference in the ring just before his 3rd bout of the year, taking questions from a chair in the middle of the ring and defending his choice of Bryant Brannon as his opponent instead of Frankie Liles, his nemesis from the amateurs.
|FactSnippet No. 506,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Roy Jones beat future Undisputed middleweight champion Bernard Hopkins by unanimous decision in Washington, DC to capture the IBF middleweight championship.
|FactSnippet No. 506,761 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Roy Jones began as a professional on May 6, 1989, knocking out Ricky Randall in two rounds in Pensacola at the Bayfront Auditorium.
|FactSnippet No. 506,759 - en.wikipedia.org|