1. Shri Krishna being the protector of the people of Vrindavan, went into deep waters to tame the deadly snake.
|FactSnippet No. 549,171|
14. Shri Krishna had done the penance to Lord Shiva to obtain the son like him.
|FactSnippet No. 549,144|
19. Shri Krishna is most famous and perhaps the most written about among the incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
|FactSnippet No. 549,136|
21. Shri Krishna is mentioned as Shri Krishna Avtar in the Chaubis Avtar, a composition in Dasam Granth traditionally and historically attributed to Guru Gobind Singh.
|FactSnippet No. 549,133 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Shri Krishna is found in southeast Asian history and art, but to a far less extent than Shiva, Durga, Nandi, Agastya, and Buddha.
|FactSnippet No. 549,125 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. The day of birth of Shri Krishna is celebrated as Krishna Janmashtami.
|FactSnippet No. 549,116 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Shri Krishna grows up with Nanda Baba and his wife Yasoda near modern-day Mathura.
|FactSnippet No. 549,115 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Shri Krishna is a central character in the Mahabharata, the Bhagavata Purana and the Bhagavad Gita, and is mentioned in many Hindu philosophical, theological, and mythological texts.
|FactSnippet No. 549,104 - en.wikipedia.org|