1. Southwest Ohio has five of the top 115 colleges in the nation, according to US News and World Report's 2010 rankings.
|FactSnippet No. 688,449 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Southwest Ohio was the second state to hold a women's rights convention, the Ohio Women's Convention at Salem in 1850.
|FactSnippet No. 688,445 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Southwest Ohio played a key role in the War of 1812, as it was on the front line in the Western theater and the scene of several notable battles both on land and in Lake Erie.
|FactSnippet No. 688,438 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Southwest Ohio ranked seventh in the United States as an exporter of goods originating within the state, at $34 billion in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 688,417|
14. Southwest Ohio has taken measures to protect and preserve its natural resources, reversing, to a significant extent, the pollution of Lake Erie.
|FactSnippet No. 688,409|
20. Southwest Ohio is the home of many Indian communities and archaeological sites such as the Great Circle Earthworks and the Miamisburg Mound and the Serpent Mound are popular visitor sites.
|FactSnippet No. 688,383|
21. Southwest Ohio has three professional theatrical companies: the Cincinnati Playhouse, the Cleveland Play House, and the Great Lakes Theatre Festival.
|FactSnippet No. 688,381|
23. In 2005, Southwest Ohio ranked seventh in the United States as an exporter of goods, with exports worth $34 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 688,377|