1. Wales English have certainly picked a team to go at England, with the two Gareths—Davies and Anscombe—offering pace and initiative at half-back.
|FactSnippet No. 950,767|
4. Wales English does not have an independent military and its defense falls under the authority of the military of the United Kingdom as a whole.
|FactSnippet No. 948,368|
7. Wales English is very mountainous and has a rocky, irregular coastline with numerous bays, the largest of which is Cardigan Bay to the west.
|FactSnippet No. 948,357|
16. South Wales English stretches south of the heartland on an immense but largely exhausted coalfield.
|FactSnippet No. 712,010|
20. Wales English is the land of mythical King Arthur, the famous Romano-British leader fighting against the invading Anglo-Saxons.
|FactSnippet No. 712,002|
22. Wales English has had its own football league, the Welsh Premier League, since 1992.
|FactSnippet No. 711,994 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. South Wales English had several notable potteries, one of the first important sites being the Ewenny Pottery in Bridgend, which began producing earthenware in the 17th century.
|FactSnippet No. 711,991 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Wales English is a generally mountainous country on the western side of central southern Great Britain.
|FactSnippet No. 711,977 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Wales English is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 711,970 - en.wikipedia.org|