1. Virgin Atlantic Airways now serves over 30 fabulous destinations worldwide from dazzling cities and dream family holidays in North America to African adventures, relaxing Caribbean Islands or a taste of the exotic in Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 831,748|
2. Virgin Atlantic Airways uses three different classes on their aeroplanes: Economy, Economy and Upper Class.
|FactSnippet No. 831,747|
5. Virgin Atlantic Airways said it would add "resilience" to its fleet after the engine issues with its 787s.
|FactSnippet No. 831,744 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Virgin Atlantic Airways has had to temporarily park some of its 787s while they wait for attention.
|FactSnippet No. 831,743 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. On 11 January 2019, Virgin Atlantic Airways formed the Connect Airways consortium with Stobart Aviation and Cyrus Capital, to make a takeover bid for Flybe.
|FactSnippet No. 831,741 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In late 2018, Virgin Atlantic Airways were rated 83rd in the world in energy efficiency, behind many of their competitors.
|FactSnippet No. 831,738 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In September 2014 Virgin Atlantic Airways announced plans to scrap flights to Tokyo, Mumbai, Vancouver and Cape Town, and to codeshare transatlantic flights with Delta Air Lines; the company was reported to be considering axing its new Little Red domestic airline after suffering heavy losses.
|FactSnippet No. 831,735 - en.wikipedia.org|