1. Virgin Atlantic partners with Virgin Australia which could provide feed and onward domestic connections.
|FactSnippet No. 243,349|
9. Virgin Atlantic is owned by 2 companies, Virgin Group and Singapore Airlines.
|FactSnippet No. 243,337|
12. Virgin Atlantic was developed as an offshoot of Richard Branson's Virgin Group, which was better known at the time as a leading light in the world of pop and rock music.
|FactSnippet No. 243,329|
13. Virgin Atlantic offers the widest range of non-stop scheduled flights between the UK and Florida as part of their comprehensive network of transatlantic services.
|FactSnippet No. 243,327|
24. In September 2014 Virgin Atlantic announced plans to scrap flights to Tokyo, Mumbai, Vancouver and Cape Town, and to codeshare transatlantic flights with Delta Air Lines; the company was reported to be considering axing its new Little Red domestic airline after suffering heavy losses.
|FactSnippet No. 243,304 - en.wikipedia.org|