1. Diego Forlan has made a lot of contributions in the football world.
|FactSnippet No. 784,307|
2. Diego Forlan has won the La LigaPichichi Trophy twice, in 2005 and in 2009, for being the leading scorer.
|FactSnippet No. 784,306|
4. Diego Forlan carries Uruguayan nationality, His star sign is Taurus and belongs to white ethnical background.
|FactSnippet No. 784,304|
5. Diego Forlan was born on 19 May 1979 in Montevideo, Uruguay.
|FactSnippet No. 784,303|
6. Diego Forlan is a technical and hardworking Uruguayan footballer with an eye for goal.
|FactSnippet No. 784,302|
7. Diego Forlan made his World Cup debut in 2002, but Uruguay failed to advance past the tournament's group stage.
|FactSnippet No. 784,299|
11. Diego Forlan represented Uruguay with 112 caps, scoring 36 times.
|FactSnippet No. 784,291 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Diego Forlan was linked with a transfer jointly with Juan Roman Riquelme to Atletico Madrid in exchange for Luis Perea plus cash in June 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 784,281 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In 1995, when he was 16, Diego Forlan was brought to France by manager Laszlo Boloni, and spent several months on trial at AS Nancy.
|FactSnippet No. 784,278 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Diego Forlan was the joint top scorer by scoring five times as Uruguay came fourth at the 2010 World Cup, being recognised with the Golden Ball award for the best player at the tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 784,277 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Diego Forlan had a successful international career, scoring 36 times for his country since his 2002 debut to his retirement on 11 March 2015, including one at the 2002 FIFA World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 784,276 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Diego Forlan was among a list of rock stars, Hollywood actors, royalty and arms dealers named by.
|FactSnippet No. 11,747|
27. Diego Forlan was a part of the Uruguay squad for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
|FactSnippet No. 2,212 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. On 10 July 2010, Diego Forlan scored for the final time in the tournament as he netted a well-executed volley from the edge of the area to give Uruguay the lead.
|FactSnippet No. 2,209 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. On 6 July 2010, Diego Forlan scored another long range goal, this time with his left foot to equalise against the Netherlands in the semi-final.
|FactSnippet No. 2,208 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. On 2 July 2010, Diego Forlan scored a free kick against Ghana to equalise in the quarter-final.
|FactSnippet No. 2,207 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. On 17 June 2008, Diego Forlan scored a hat-trick in a World Cup qualifying game against Peru.
|FactSnippet No. 2,206 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. In January 2013, Diego Forlan was linked with another Mexican team, the recently promoted Club Leon.
|FactSnippet No. 2,199 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. On 22 April 2010, Diego Forlan scored the only goal of the game in Atletico's Europa League semi-final first leg at home to Liverpool.
|FactSnippet No. 2,198 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. On 9 May 2009, Diego Forlan scored twice against Espanyol to help Atletico clinch Champions League qualification for a second successive year.
|FactSnippet No. 2,196 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. On 18 January 2003, Diego Forlan scored a 90th-minute winning goal to again defeat Chelsea, this time in a Premier League match.
|FactSnippet No. 2,194 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Diego Forlan scored in Atletico's 2010 Europa League final victory against Fulham.
|FactSnippet No. 2,191 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Diego Forlan joined Argentine club Independiente after rising through their youth team, and after a successful four-year spell, he signed for Manchester United of England.
|FactSnippet No. 2,190 - en.wikipedia.org|