1. Downtown Cleveland offers sailing enthusiasts, boaters, swimmers, and fishermen abundant lakeshore to enjoy.
|FactSnippet No. 616,287|
6. Downtown Cleveland has a bus and rail mass transit system operated by the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority.
|FactSnippet No. 616,282 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Port of Downtown Cleveland, located at the Cuyahoga River's mouth, is a major bulk freight terminal on Lake Erie, receiving much of the raw materials used by the region's manufacturing industries.
|FactSnippet No. 616,281 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Downtown Cleveland is home to several major hospital systems, two of which are in University Circle.
|FactSnippet No. 616,278 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In October 2010, Downtown Cleveland had two neighborhoods appear on ABC News's list of 'America's 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods': both in sections just blocks apart in the city's Central neighborhood on the East Side.
|FactSnippet No. 616,273 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Downtown Cleveland serves as the setting for fictitious insurance giant Great Benefit in The Rainmaker; in the film, Key Tower doubles as the firm's main headquarters.
|FactSnippet No. 616,267 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In December 1978, Downtown Cleveland became the first major American city since the Great Depression to enter into a financial default on federal loans.
|FactSnippet No. 616,261 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In November 1967, Downtown Cleveland became the first major American city to elect a black mayor, Carl Stokes.
|FactSnippet No. 616,260 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Downtown Cleveland serves as a destination for iron ore shipped from Minnesota, along with coal transported by rail.
|FactSnippet No. 616,258 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Downtown Cleveland is a major city in the US state of Ohio, and the county seat of Cuyahoga County.
|FactSnippet No. 616,256 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Downtown Cleveland is the central business district of Cleveland, Ohio.
|FactSnippet No. 616,251 - en.wikipedia.org|