1. In 2011, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson co-founded the Joining Forces program to expand educational and employment options for veterans and to raise awareness about the difficulties plaguing military families.
|FactSnippet No. 823,108|
4. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's became a fashion trendsetter, in particular favoring sleeveless dresses, including her first-term official portrait in a dress by Michael Kors, and her ball gowns designed by Jason Wu for both inaugurals.
|FactSnippet No. 823,099 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's was an honorary guest at Oprah Winfrey's Legends Ball as a "young'un" paying tribute to the "Legends" who helped pave the way for African-American women.
|FactSnippet No. 823,097 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's continued advancing her initiative for international education for women by speaking at the 2015 World Innovation Summit for Education for her "Let Girls Learn" initiative in Doha, Qatar and touring a school in Amman, Jordan, where she met with female students.
|FactSnippet No. 823,094 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's met with Peng Liyuan, the wife of Chinese President Xi Jinping, visited historic and cultural sites, as well as a university and two high schools.
|FactSnippet No. 823,092 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's had bee hives installed on the South Lawn of the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 823,091 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's hosted a White House reception for women's rights advocates in celebration of the enactment of the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 Pay equity law.
|FactSnippet No. 823,089 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In 2008 Michelle LaVaughn Robinson said in an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that they did not intend to have any more children.
|FactSnippet No. 823,080 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson was elected to the state senate in 1996, and to the US Senate in 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 823,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's researched her thesis by sending a questionnaire to African-American graduates, asking that they specify when and how comfortable they were with their race prior to their enrollment at Princeton and how they felt about it when they were a student and since then.
|FactSnippet No. 823,072 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's believed that her brother's status as an alumnus —he graduated in 1983, before being hired as a basketball coach at Oregon State University and Brown University—may have helped her during the admission process, but she was resolved to demonstrate her own worth.
|FactSnippet No. 823,069 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson's attended Whitney Young High School, Chicago's first magnet high school, established as a selective enrollment school, where she was a classmate of Jesse Jackson's daughter Santita.
|FactSnippet No. 823,066 - en.wikipedia.org|