1. Ronaldo Cristiano joined the iPhone app craze in 2011 with his game Heads Up with Cristiano.
|FactSnippet No. 833,436|
5. Ronaldo Cristiano came into the 2014 World Cup hot off of his second world player of the year win, but his play at the tournament was spotty, and the entire Portugal team struggled during a group-stage elimination.
|FactSnippet No. 833,421|
7. In 2005, when Ronaldo Cristiano was playing for Manchester United, his father died from alcohol-related kidney problems; in 2007, his mother struggled with breast cancer.
|FactSnippet No. 833,418|
10. Ronaldo Cristiano had turned heads with a mesmerizing performance with Portugal against Manchester, wowing even his opponents with his footwork and deft skill.
|FactSnippet No. 833,415|
13. In January 2013, Ronaldo Cristiano became Save the Children's new Global Artist Ambassador, in which he hopes to help fight child hunger and obesity.
|FactSnippet No. 833,411 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In December 2012, Ronaldo Cristiano joined FIFA's "11 for Health" programme to raise awareness amongst kids of how to steer clear of conditions including drug addiction, HIV, malaria and obesity.
|FactSnippet No. 833,410 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Ronaldo Cristiano opened his first fashion boutique under the name CR7 on the island of Madeira, Portugal, in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 833,404 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Ronaldo Cristiano has released two mobile apps: in December 2011, he launched an iPhone game called Heads Up with Cristiano, created by developer RockLive, and in December 2013, he launched Viva Ronaldo, a dedicated social networking website and mobile app.
|FactSnippet No. 833,403 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Ronaldo Cristiano is widely regarded as one of the two best players of his generation, alongside Lionel Messi.
|FactSnippet No. 833,396 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Ronaldo Cristiano was named man of the match in all three of Portugal's group stage matches.
|FactSnippet No. 833,390 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Ronaldo Cristiano scored five goals, including a hat-trick against Armenia, in the qualification for Euro 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 833,389 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Ronaldo Cristiano failed to score a single goal in the qualification for the 2010 World Cup, as Portugal narrowly avoided a premature elimination from the tournament with a play-off victory over Bosnia.
|FactSnippet No. 833,387 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Ronaldo Cristiano went on to score the vital winning penalty during the penalty shoot out which sent Portugal into the semi-finals.
|FactSnippet No. 833,385 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Ronaldo Cristiano was the second-highest scorer in the European qualification for the 2006 FIFA World Cup with seven goals.
|FactSnippet No. 833,384 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Ronaldo Cristiano became the all-time top scorer in the Champions League with a hat-trick in the first group match against Shakhtar Donetsk, having finished the previous season level with Messi on 77 goals.
|FactSnippet No. 833,381 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Ronaldo Cristiano ended his time in England with nine trophies, as United claimed their third successive Premier League title and a Football League Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 833,373 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. At the close of 2008, Ronaldo Cristiano helped United win the FIFA Club World Cup in Japan, assisting the final-winning goal against Liga de Quito and winning the Silver Ball in the process.
|FactSnippet No. 833,372 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Ronaldo Cristiano won the Professional Footballers' Association's Player's Player, Fans' Player, and Young Player of the Year awards, as well as the Football Writers' Association's Footballer of the Year award, becoming the first player to win all four main PFA and FWA honours.
|FactSnippet No. 833,370 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Ronaldo Cristiano took over full captaincy in July 2008, leading Portugal to their first-ever triumph in a major tournament by winning Euro 2016, and received the Silver Boot as the second-highest goalscorer of the tournament, before becoming the highest European international goalscorer of all-time.
|FactSnippet No. 833,365 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Ronaldo Cristiano scored his first international goal at Euro 2004 and helped Portugal reach the final.
|FactSnippet No. 833,364 - en.wikipedia.org|