|FactSnippet No. 131,381|
34 Facts About San Francisco 49ers
2. San Francisco 49ers not happy refs re-spotted the ball on last drive Monday night.
|FactSnippet No. 131,379|
6. San Francisco 49ers have won five Super Bowls, their first three under Bill Walsh.
|FactSnippet No. 111,352 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. The San Francisco 49ers would trade a sixth round draft pick for wide receiver Anquan Boldin from the Baltimore Ravens, the team that had beaten them in the Super Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 111,349 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In week 13 the San Francisco 49ers won the NFC West with a victory against the St Louis Rams, finally ending their nine-year playoff drought.
|FactSnippet No. 111,347 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In the NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers made another key addition to their defense, selecting middle linebacker Patrick Willis with the 11th overall pick.
|FactSnippet No. 111,343 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In the off-season, the San Francisco 49ers signed cornerback Nate Clements and safety Michael Lewis to improve their secondary.
|FactSnippet No. 111,342 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. San Francisco 49ers made the playoffs in 1995 and again in 1996, being eliminated by the Green Bay Packers both times in the Divisional Round.
|FactSnippet No. 111,334 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In the 1988 NFL season, the San Francisco 49ers struggled to start the season; Walsh would constantly switch QBs between Montana and Young.
|FactSnippet No. 111,332 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. San Francisco 49ers featured one of the best running games in the NFL in 1976.
|FactSnippet No. 111,323 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. The San Francisco 49ers sent five players to the Pro Bowl that season, including MVP veteran quarterback John Brodie, wide receiver Gene Washington, and linebacker Dave Wilcox.
|FactSnippet No. 111,320 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In 1957, the San Francisco 49ers enjoyed their first sustained success as members of the NFL.
|FactSnippet No. 111,317 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. The San Francisco 49ers have been in the league playoffs 26 times: 25 times in the NFL and one time in the AAFC.
|FactSnippet No. 111,315 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. The name "San Francisco 49ers" comes from the prospectors who arrived in Northern California in the 1849 Gold Rush.
|FactSnippet No. 111,313 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. San Francisco 49ers are a professional American football team located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
|FactSnippet No. 111,310 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. The San Francisco 49ers will be out for revenge against the Arizona Cardinals in Week 8, here we look at five players key to helping them achieve it.
|FactSnippet No. 21,000|