|FactSnippet No. 928,263|
33 Facts About Giants
2. The Giants enjoyed some of their finest seasons during the Owen years.
|FactSnippet No. 928,262|
4. Nick Foles seems headed elsewhere, and the Giants could join the line for his services.
|FactSnippet No. 664,582|
5. On Monday, the Giants re-signed Holland to a one-year, free-agent contract worth $6.5 million.
|FactSnippet No. 657,230|
8. The Giants moved on from their other two arbitration-eligible players, non-tendering Strickland and outfielder Gorkys Hernandez.
|FactSnippet No. 635,662|
9. The Giants have fielded calls on Smith all offseason and have felt there's a good chance they can get a strong return for Smith in a trade.
|FactSnippet No. 631,977|
10. The Giants have scheduled a news conference Thursday to announce the 20-year deal with Oracle.
|FactSnippet No. 625,023|
11. San Francisco Giants will continue to play their baseball in the same ballpark, but the name of the venue will be different.
|FactSnippet No. 619,723|
12. The Giants called about a half-dozen of their marketing partners to gauge interest, Baer said, and Oracle jumped in.
|FactSnippet No. 619,721|
15. Early in the 2013 season, the Giants were in first place in the National League West.
|FactSnippet No. 612,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In 1981, the Giants became the first National League team to hire a black manager, Frank Robinson, although he lasted less than four years and was generally unsuccessful.
|FactSnippet No. 612,152 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. San Francisco Giants are an American professional baseball team based in San Francisco, California.
|FactSnippet No. 612,144 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. The Giants have the most Hall of Fame inductees of any organization with 56.
|FactSnippet No. 612,141|
23. The Giants joined the National League in 1883 as the New York Gothams.
|FactSnippet No. 612,137|
26. The Giants rebounded their rocky start and went on a 6 game winning streak for the first time since 2010 which lasted from Week 6 to Week 13.
|FactSnippet No. 612,133 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. The Giants held the 49ers' vaunted offense to seven points, but scored just three themselves.
|FactSnippet No. 612,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. The Giants are said to be open to shopping Smith and Watson, their two best relievers, but two impending free agents.
|FactSnippet No. 612,112|