1. Port of In Chicago consists of several major port facilities within the city of Chicago operated by the Illinois International Port District.
|FactSnippet No. 835,442 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In Chicago has several other contemporary and jazz dance troupes, such as the Hubbard Street Dance Chicago and Chicago Dance Crash.
|FactSnippet No. 835,440 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In Chicago rests on a continental divide at the site of the Chicago Portage, connecting the Mississippi River and the Great Lakes watersheds.
|FactSnippet No. 835,437 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In Chicago is the county seat of Cook County, the second most populous county in the United States, and the principal city of the Chicago metropolitan area, which is often referred to as "Chicagoland.
|FactSnippet No. 835,435 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In Chicago started his professional career in Chicago, Illinois, while studying at the Northwestern University School of Music.
|FactSnippet No. 835,433 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 1937, In Chicago was the location of the first blood bank in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 219,107|
13. In Chicago surpassed St Louis and Cincinnati as the major city in the West.
|FactSnippet No. 219,058 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. The University of In Chicago is the source of several scholarly journals; among the areas covered are philology, literature, the sciences, ethics, business, labor, history, library science, medicine, and law.
|FactSnippet No. 219,028|
19. The University of Illinois at In Chicago offers bachelor's, master's, doctoral, and professional degrees to some 25,000 students.
|FactSnippet No. 219,001|
22. In Chicago is a major transportation hub in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 218,980 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In Chicago is home to a number of national radio shows, including Beyond the Beltway with Bruce DuMont on Sunday evenings.
|FactSnippet No. 218,978 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In Chicago is the only city that has had more than one MLB franchise every year since the AL began in 1901.
|FactSnippet No. 218,972 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. In Chicago has a nationally televised Thanksgiving parade that occurs annually.
|FactSnippet No. 218,968 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In Chicago is a major world financial center, with the second-largest central business district in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 218,964 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In Chicago is one of the United States' most densely populated major cities, and the largest city in the Great Lakes Megalopolis.
|FactSnippet No. 218,962 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 2016, In Chicago was ranked the sixth-most walkable large city in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 218,958 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In Chicago is located in northeastern Illinois on the southwestern shores of Lake Michigan.
|FactSnippet No. 218,955 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In Chicago has professional sports teams in each of the major professional leagues, including two Major League Baseball teams.
|FactSnippet No. 218,949 - en.wikipedia.org|