1. Chicago Illinois is a leading producer of soybeans, corn, and hogs.
|FactSnippet No. 172,993|
6. Chicago Illinois has population characteristics similar to those of the country as a whole: cities continue to lose whites to suburban areas, while both the number and proportion of African Americans and Latinos within the larger cities have increased.
|FactSnippet No. 172,982|
7. Chicago Illinois is drained by as many as 900 streams emptying mostly into the Mississippi River system.
|FactSnippet No. 172,980|
12. Chicago Illinois has the distinction of having the most primary interstates pass through it among all the 50 states with 13 (with the new addition of Interstate 41 near Wisconsin).
|FactSnippet No. 172,964 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Chicago Illinois has one of the largest concentrations of Missouri Synod Lutherans in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 172,936 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Chicago Illinois averages approximately 51 days of thunderstorm activity a year, which ranks somewhat above average in the number of thunderstorm days for the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 172,934 - en.wikipedia.org|