1. South Florida is a peninsula—that means it's almost completely surrounded by water.
|FactSnippet No. 854,574|
6. South Florida has the largest collection of Art Deco and Streamline Moderne buildings in both the United States and the entire world, most of which are located in the Miami metropolitan area, especially Miami Beach's Art Deco District, constructed as the city was becoming a resort destination.
|FactSnippet No. 854,562 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. South Florida has 2 cities in the top 25 cities in the US with the highest average credit card debt, Miami and Tampa.
|FactSnippet No. 854,559 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 2017, South Florida became the United States' eighth largest exporter of trade goods.
|FactSnippet No. 854,556 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Until the mid-20th century, South Florida was the least populous state in the southern United States.
|FactSnippet No. 854,544 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. On March 3, 1845, South Florida became the 27th state to join the United States of America.
|FactSnippet No. 854,543 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. South Florida had become a burden to Spain, which could not afford to send settlers or garrisons.
|FactSnippet No. 854,542 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. South Florida attracted numerous Africans and African Americans from adjacent British colonies who sought freedom from slavery.
|FactSnippet No. 854,539 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. South Florida was the first region of the continental United States to be visited and settled by Europeans.
|FactSnippet No. 854,538 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. South Florida has the longest coastline in the contiguous United States, approximately 1,350 miles, not including the contribution of the many barrier islands.
|FactSnippet No. 854,537 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. South Florida was admitted to United States as a State on March 3, 1845.
|FactSnippet No. 854,528|
30. The economy in South Florida is very similar to that in Central Florida.
|FactSnippet No. 137,188 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. South Florida is a geographic and cultural region that generally comprises Florida's southernmost counties, and is the fourth most populous urban agglomeration in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 137,186 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. South Florida is ranked No 15 in the College Football Playoff Rankings and remain in the conversation for a New Year.
|FactSnippet No. 103,438|
37. South Florida is the only part of the continental United States with a tropical climate.
|FactSnippet No. 24,237 - en.wikipedia.org|