1. The city of Berlin Germany operates more than 60 public indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
|FactSnippet No. 361,470 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Berlin Germany is the capital of the Federal Republic of Germany.
|FactSnippet No. 361,441 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Berlin Germany participates in international city associations such as the Union of the Capitals of the European Union, Eurocities, Network of European Cities of Culture, Metropolis, Summit Conference of the World's Major Cities, and Conference of the World's Capital Cities.
|FactSnippet No. 361,440 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. On 3 October 1990, the two parts of Berlin Germany were reunified as the Federal Republic of Germany and Berlin again became the official German capital.
|FactSnippet No. 361,428 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. East Berlin Germany included most of the historic centre of the city.
|FactSnippet No. 361,426 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Under the rule of Frederick II, Berlin Germany became a center of the Enlightenment, but, was briefly occupied during the Seven Years' War by the Russian army.
|FactSnippet No. 361,420 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Berlin Germany became the capital of the new Kingdom, replacing Konigsberg.
|FactSnippet No. 361,418 - en.wikipedia.org|