1. In October 2009, Nokia filed a lawsuit against Apple Inc in the US District Court of Delaware claiming that Apple infringed on 10 of its patents related to wireless communication including data transfer.
|FactSnippet No. 533,098 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In July 2009, Nokia began to experience a boycott of their products and services in Iran.
|FactSnippet No. 533,095 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. On 7 May 2018, Nokia announced that it has acquired a California based IoT startup, SpaceTime Insight.
|FactSnippet No. 533,084 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. On 11 February 2011, Nokia announced a "strategic partnership" with Microsoft, under which it would adopt Windows Phone 7 as its primary operating system on smartphones, and integrate its services and platforms with its own, including Bing as search engine, and integration of Nokia Maps data into Bing Maps.
|FactSnippet No. 533,070 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. On 26 April 2001 Nokia partnered with Telefonica to supply DSL modems and routers in Spain.
|FactSnippet No. 533,060 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. On 1 April 1988 Nokia bought the computer division of Ericsson's Information Systems, which originated as a computer division of Swedish aircraft and car manufacturer Saab called Datasaab.
|FactSnippet No. 533,050 - en.wikipedia.org|