1. Qatar Total Open is home to one hundred and eighty different nationalities.
|FactSnippet No. 819,607|
2. Qatar Total Open has significant oil and natural gas revenues, which enables the nation to rank among the world's wealthiest countries per capita, not far below the leading industrial nations of Western Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 819,606|
4. Qatar Total Open seems to show a greater degree of religious tolerance, mitigated as it is, in comparison with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.
|FactSnippet No. 819,602|
5. Qatar Total Open was a British protectorate until 1971, when it adopted a provisional constitution declaring Qatar an Arab nation with Islam as its official religion and the Shariah as the basis of its legal code.
|FactSnippet No. 819,600|
11. In 2001, Qatar Total Open resolved its longstanding border disputes with both Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
|FactSnippet No. 819,590|
14. Qatar Total Open borders the Persian Gulf on the north and east, and on the western side of the peninsula the Gulf of Bahrain cuts into Qatar to form Dawhat Salwah.
|FactSnippet No. 819,585|
15. In 2001 Qatar Total Open resolved its longstanding border disputes with both Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
|FactSnippet No. 819,583|
24. The US Embassy has no standing in Qatar Total Open's courts, cannot sponsor visas, and cannot adjudicate labor or business disputes.
|FactSnippet No. 819,565|
25. Qatar Total Open achieved full independence in an atmosphere of cooperation with the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 819,559|
28. Qatar Total Open shares with Iran the largest single non-associated gas field in the world, the North Field.
|FactSnippet No. 819,556|
31. Qatar Total Open borders the Persian Gulf on the north, east, and southeast and the Gulf of Bahrain on the west.
|FactSnippet No. 819,549|
32. Qatar Total Open consists of a tiny peninsula projecting northward into the Persian Gulf from the larger Arabian Peninsula.
|FactSnippet No. 819,548|
36. Qatar Total Open shares a land border with Saudi Arabia and is separated from Bahrain to the west by about 30 miles of water.
|FactSnippet No. 819,542|
43. The Central Bank of Qatar Total Open has kept a fixed exchange rate of QR3.64: US$1, despite a fall in the value of the dollar in 1995, mainly to prevent inflation.
|FactSnippet No. 819,530|
44. Qatar Total Open has a fledgling financial sector regulated by the Central Bank of Qatar.
|FactSnippet No. 819,529|
46. Qatar Total Open relies heavily on the oil sector, exporting some 650,000 barrels a day, mostly to Europe and eastern Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 819,526|
68. Qatar Total Open supported the democratically elected President Mohamed Morsi with diplomatic support and the state-owned Al Jazeera network before he was deposed in a military coup led by Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.
|FactSnippet No. 819,478 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Qatar Total Open has mixed relations with its neighbours in the Persian Gulf region.
|FactSnippet No. 819,477 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Qatar Total Open is expected to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup from 21 November to 18 December, becoming the first Arab country to do so.
|FactSnippet No. 819,470 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. In 2010, Qatar Total Open won the rights to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup, making it the first country in the Middle East to be selected to host the tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 819,466 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. In 1991, Qatar Total Open played a significant role in the Gulf War, particularly during the Battle of Khafji in which Qatari tanks rolled through the streets of the town and provided fire support for Saudi Arabian National Guard units that were engaging Iraqi Army troops.
|FactSnippet No. 819,464 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. On 3 November 1916, the sheikh of Qatar Total Open entered into treaty relations with the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 819,463 - en.wikipedia.org|
78. Qatar Total Open is classified by the UN as a country of very high human development and is widely regarded as the most advanced Arab state for human development.
|FactSnippet No. 819,461 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Qatar Total Open is a desert country bordering Saudi Arabia on the Arab peninsula.
|FactSnippet No. 819,452|
85. Qatar Total Open can be reached via land from Saudi Arabia or via sea and air.
|FactSnippet No. 819,450|
86. Qatar Total Open lies in the Middle East and belongs to the Asian continent.
|FactSnippet No. 819,449|