1. The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee has received more than 178,000 letters and messages of goodwill so far during the course of the Diamond Jubilee year.
|FactSnippet No. 822,510|
2. The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee visited 10 different regions in the UK, on her tour, which spanned 25 days and encompassed 83 public engagements.
|FactSnippet No. 822,509|
4. Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee meets thousands of people each year in the UK and overseas.
|FactSnippet No. 822,502|
5. The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee has delivered more than 20 speeches through the main Jubilee period, in which she included words in the Maori language and Welsh.
|FactSnippet No. 822,498|
13. Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee is the Head of State in the United Kingdom, but today her power is mostly ceremonial.
|FactSnippet No. 822,483|
15. Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee owns any and all unmarked swans in open water, though she typically only concerns herself with swans in the Thames River.
|FactSnippet No. 822,481|
16. Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee was trained as a truck driver during World War II but has never had to take a road test.
|FactSnippet No. 822,480|
18. Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee was just 14 years old when World War II broke out in 1939, but she still wanted to help with the war effort.
|FactSnippet No. 822,476|
26. The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee has sat for 129 official portraits during her reign, two of which were with the Duke of Edinburgh.
|FactSnippet No. 822,460|
30. Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee has sent more than 175,000 telegrams to centenarians in the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 822,455|
37. In 2015, when the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee thanked the nation for its kind messages after overtaking Queen Victoria to become the nation's longest-reigning monarch, she admitted bluntly that the royal record was "not one to which I have ever aspired".
|FactSnippet No. 822,445|
38. Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee addressed both houses of parliament in Westminster Hall on 20 March 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 822,443 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In October 2012 it was announced that the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee would bestow the honorary title of Regius Professorship to up to six university chairs in the United Kingdom, to recognise "excellence in teaching and research"; the number was chosen to represent the decades of the Queen's reign.
|FactSnippet No. 822,442 - en.wikipedia.org|